Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gina's Worth

The guys always say Gina's mad cool and ohh so nice.
So tell me something, why am I paying this lonely price.
But its o.k. its my time to shine.
Cuz this year best believe I'm gonna get mine.
If you didn't hear that song by Alicia Keys "A Woman's Worth."
It's ok cuz I'm gonna tell you about Gina's worth.
You like your light skin girls or your white girls who puts nothing in their hair but moose.
But what's wrong with my dark skin, haven't you heard the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice?
You see you guys like your model type girls with the skinny body.
But hummm your lost cuz there's a lot more cushion for the pushing in this body.
But first I'm gonna massage your body with my warm and gentle hands.
Then I'm gonna please you in ways that's gonna make you proud to be my man.
And when its all said and done
I will have you SPRUNG!!!
And I won't tell your friends what you can do with your tongue.
So don't worry I'm not like those girls that do nothing but run they mouth.
Cuz you being sprung won't be heard in the east, west, north, or south.
See I'm tired of the mind playing and the heart breaking,
I'm ready to find that guy that can give me that good love making.
So if you don't like how my mind and body is set
You can be like my team P.L.A.Y.E.R.S and STEP!
But if your that guy that like my style and can make me smile.
Later on stop by my place and stay for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment