Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Heart

My heart always gives
but never gets anything back
My heart wants to live
but is slowly getting black

My heart is gentle and kind
but everybody plays games with my heart
My heart can cater to your body and mind
but you have to be gentle and kind to it from start

You tell me your looking for love
but its so hard to find
Why can't you see I'm your angel from above
and I can give you peace of mind

But because I'm, not a size 8, 9, or 10
or because my complexion isn't light
you don't see I'm the gift God has sent
so you push me away with all your might

So I sit here and cry for you
while you pine over the light skin chick that's a size 2
And its sad cuz I know I'm right for you.
But all I can do is sit here wait and sing the blues.

My heart gave
but never got anything back
My heart worked like a slave
So now my heart has turned black

No comments:

Post a Comment