Sunday, February 15, 2009

I CRY

Day after day I sit in my room...
Everyday is filled with gloom...
Wondering if what I did was wrong,
Well it must have been because now I'm sitting here singing these sad lonely songs.
I cry wanting to think why did I play such a joke.
I should have ended it from the moment we spoke.
I ask myself will you ever forgive me.
Then I sit and wonder will you even ever speak to me.
I know I hurt you and I'm sorry I did.
But when you told me you loved me, I forgot how to be mature and turned into a little kid.
I played a dumb game that broke both our hearts
And since then a love life I can't seem to start.
So now I sit here and start to cry.
Hoping that one day you will at least say hi.
I know your moving on with your girlfriend.
But all I want for us is to at least me good friends.
I wish I could turn back the hands of time.
But this isn't a tape so I can't press rewind.
So all I can say is I miss you I still love you and I still wish you were mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment