Sunday, February 8, 2009

Glass Heart

They say that glass is a very delicate thing.
It must be handled with care and if not than it will be broken.
Its a very hard kind of material to put back together.

When glass fall it doesn't actually break it shatters making it quite impossible to put back together. Once glass is broken pieces arent always put together exactly the way it was found, on top of that some of that the smallest pieces that are important are never found and the piece you are trying to complete will never be complete as much as you think it is.

So if that is true why don't people take great precautions with my heart? Why do they let my glass heart shatter into a thousand pieces? Knowing deep down in their heart that there is no way that they can piece it back together no matter hard hard they try.

I try to hide and keep my glass heart away from the world but it never seems to work. They always find there way around the nooks and crannies and they shatter my heart. Letting all of my vulnerable and colorless blood seep thru my skin staining the world with my problems.Then when everybody see me they get angry because they stepped on pieces of my heart. It cuts them making them lash out on me when in reality it isn't my fault.

It isn't my fault that I was born with a glass heart. I was born into a world not knowing the pain that I was bound to endure. Not knowing that I would have to take extra care of myself and my feelings. Not like everybody else that don't have to worry about themselves that much because they weren't born with a glass heart.

But unfortunately I was but I guess I have to deal with it. Maybe I will meet someone that will treat my glass heart with the delicacy that is need. Maybe I can even stop shedding my tears and letting out the pain and hurt and pain people caused me to feel.....the ones who molded my glass heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment